We hope everyone had enough time to play around with Oxwall 1.5, since we are ready to give you the next regular update. This release will remedy a few pesky bugs left from 1.5, and will further improve the software performance.
- Profile questions are no longer removed alog with deleted account types;
- Site activity notifications are now sent to users who haven’t logged in for more than two days;
- Slideshow preloader improved;
- Blogs routing bug fixed;
- Resolved Cron error for theme processing;
Of course, it’s not a proper Oxwall release without a new theme, and this time we are joining the dark (but fun) side, with an all-original Darklets social networking template. Expect more quality themes in the future. Enjoy!
As always, do not forget to back up your sites before launching the update, just in case, as an extra precaution.
- Back up your site;
- Update the platform (Instructions);
- Update all of the installed plugins;
- Update your themes.