What is the best way to start 2011 in your opinion? Right, install the new shining Oxwall 1.0 stable!
On the day when my son was born it’s fascinating to finally officially give birth to another child – our new social software hit.
– Overall system performance improved;
– HTML sanitizing and XSS filtering improved;
– You can now change default avatar from admin area;
– Numerous language changes (spelling and other);
– Total user count in admin area;
– Occasional usability improvements for admin area;
– User can now remove all comments on their profile wall.
– fix: some hosting setups reported error: “Message: SQLSTATE: General error: 2014 Cannot execute queries while other unbuffered queries are active. Consider using PDOStatement::fetchAll(). Alternatively, if your code is only ever going to run against mysql, you may enable query buffering by setting the PDO::MYSQL_ATTR_USE_BUFFERED_QUERY attribute”. It should be gone now but we need you to verify this since the error was rare and we couldn’t reproduce it.
New plugin, Newsfeed:
The much awaited feature brings likes and comments to status updates and user activity events. It has the potential to become the central place of interaction on any Oxwall-powered site. Newsfeed plugin now replaces two plugins: Status updates and Latest Activity. Those plugins will not longer be shipped in downloads and will be pulled from Oxwall Store.
Other plugin changes
– Groups, fix: it’s no longer possible to create groups with the same names;
– Mailbox, new: you can now attach files;
IMPORTANT: Since we also introduce numerous plugin updates you should _apply platform update before installing plugin updates_. This is important because otherwise it can make your site temporarily broken.
Thanks for creating with us!
Oxwall community software
UPDATE: We had to make an urgent rebuild down the road because apparently a significant new bug slipped through our hands in the first time. So “1.0 stable” wasn’t all that stable after all. 🙂 Meet 1.0.1!
i like it… thanks..
do i have to reinstall the software on server?
How is the seo on this software?